Prior to working as a counsellor I was a partner in a leading family and matrimonial law firm in the City of London, practising as a solicitor and collaborative family lawyer for over 12 years.
I therefore bring to my work first-hand knowledge of the challenges and stresses one can face in the workplace, with particular insight into the struggle to balance all aspects of our lives, both personal and professional, and of building and maintaining healthy relationships.
I have considerable experience in working with people who are in crisis, having relationship issues, are going through divorce or separation or are struggling over issues concerning their children.
I have also worked for the NHS at the Putneymead Group Medical Practice for a number of years and have experience of working in the public sector.
I hold the following qualifications and memberships:
- Dip. in Counselling, University of Roehampton
- Dip. in Theology and Counselling, University of Middlesex
- Cert. in theological and pastoral studies, University of Oxford
- Bachelor of Laws (HONS), first class, University of Exeter
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- Registered Member of the Association of Christian Counsellors (ACC)
“On completing my counselling time with Eva, I feel free of many things that have held me back. I am also acutely aware of my body, mind and soul and how each plays a role in my life and my free will to say yes or no to any given situation. I have connected to the deeper part of me that I didn’t even know existed!” – Edna